how to check oil percentage in hyundai santa fe 2022
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Hyundai vehicles, including the Hyundai Santa Fe, typically did not have a specific oil percentage display on the instrument cluster like some other vehicles do for monitoring oil life. However, it’s possible that newer models, including the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe, may have been equipped with this feature. To check the oil percentage or monitor the engine oil life in your 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe, you can follow these general steps:
- Start the Vehicle: Turn on the ignition without starting the engine. This should activate the instrument cluster and the vehicle’s electronic systems.
- Navigate the Infotainment System: Use the touchscreen or controls on your infotainment system, which is usually located in the center of the dashboard.
- Access Vehicle Information: Look for an option that provides access to vehicle information, maintenance, or settings. This might be labeled as “Vehicle Info,” “Service,” or something similar.
- Check Oil Life: Within the vehicle information or maintenance section, you may find an option to check the engine oil life or oil percentage. Select that option.
- View Oil Life Percentage: If your Santa Fe is equipped with this feature, it should display the remaining oil life as a percentage. This percentage represents the health of your engine oil, with 100% typically indicating fresh oil and 0% suggesting that an oil change is overdue.
- Reset Oil Life: If you’ve recently changed your oil or had it serviced, you may need to reset the oil life indicator. There should be an option within the system to reset the oil life back to 100%.
Please note that the availability of this feature and the exact steps may vary based on the trim level and configuration of your 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe. If you cannot find the oil life percentage or are unsure how to access it, refer to your vehicle’s owner’s manual or contact a Hyundai dealership for specific guidance.