how to remove ebin wonder lace bond
Ebin Wonder Lace Bond is a type of adhesive used for securing lace wigs and hairpieces. To remove Ebin Wonder Lace Bond safely and effectively, you can follow these steps:
Materials you may need:
- Lace wig adhesive remover (available at beauty supply stores)
- Cotton balls or swabs
- Disposable gloves (optional)
- Towel or cloth
- Mild shampoo and water
- Prepare Your Workspace:
- Work in a well-ventilated area, preferably near a sink. You may want to lay down a towel or cloth to catch any adhesive residue.
- Put on Disposable Gloves (Optional):
- Wearing disposable gloves can help protect your hands during the removal process.
- Apply Lace Wig Adhesive Remover:
- Saturate a cotton ball or swab with lace wig adhesive remover. You can find specialized adhesive removers designed for this purpose at beauty supply stores. Make sure the cotton ball or swab is damp but not dripping.
- Gently Dab the Adhesive:
- Begin by gently dabbing the damp cotton ball or swab onto the areas where the lace wig adhesive is applied. Pay attention to the edges of the lace and any other areas with adhesive.
- Let the Adhesive Remover Work:
- Allow the adhesive remover to work for a few minutes. It will start to dissolve the adhesive, making it easier to remove.
- Peel Off the Lace Wig:
- Once the adhesive has softened, carefully begin to peel off the lace wig from your scalp. Start from one side and work your way around. Go slowly and gently to avoid damaging the lace or your skin.
- Continue Adhesive Removal:
- If there are areas where adhesive residue remains on your scalp or the lace, reapply the adhesive remover and continue to gently rub or dab until the residue is dissolved.
- Cleanse Your Scalp and Wig:
- After removing the lace wig, wash your scalp with mild shampoo and water to remove any remaining adhesive or adhesive remover. Be gentle when washing.
- Clean the Lace Wig:
- Clean the lace wig by soaking it in a mixture of mild shampoo and water. Gently agitate the water to remove any adhesive residue from the lace. Rinse thoroughly and allow the wig to air dry.
- Inspect for Residue:
- Once everything is dry, inspect your scalp and the lace wig to ensure all adhesive residue has been removed. If any residue remains, repeat the adhesive remover and cleaning process.
- Store the Lace Wig Properly:
- Store your lace wig in a cool, dry place to maintain its quality and prevent adhesive buildup.
Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for the specific adhesive remover you are using, as different products may have varying application and removal methods. Additionally, be cautious and gentle during the removal process to avoid skin irritation or damage to the lace wig.